Le Gite du Plateau Mont-Royal
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If I had been alone, if I had only used the room for sleep, I might have had a different experience. But the smell of cigarettes covered up was overwhelming for my son. The rooftop terrace was beautiful, and all-but made up for it. But I felt a little slighted by realizing the rate for the room, such as it was, was per person, and had to pay for two full adults even though one of us was a 9-year-old who would have to share the bed with me. Ultimately the smell forced us to leave. ”
- 15 Aug 2018 elizabeth USA
- “ - Staff is great and overall, hostel is vey nice. - Luggages have to be kept in the room. Would be better to have a dedicated locked room or lockers. ”
- 07 Feb 2018 Jerome France
- “ Breakfast was available in the mornings which is a bonus, and it was quiet considering how close to Rue St. Laurent it is. I also like that there were dorms separately for women. ”
- 29 Sep 2017 Gilda Canada