Le Montclair Montmartre Hostel & Budget Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Mara & Lorenzo were the most helpful and kind staff I have encountered in my stays at many hostels. The location is great! Not too close to city center, so not super-expensive, but close to the metro to get anywhere I needed to go. Close to supermarkets, bars and anything else you might need. Great group of people staying there & intimate enough common area/kitchen to connect with others easily prepare food, socialize, etc. ”
- 26 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice hostel. Clean. Bed were comfortable. Shower had hot water and good pressure. Toilet and shower are conveniently located in separate areas in the room. I enjoyed my stay there. The only problem was that the lockers provided in the room were a bit small, so we had to leave our bags in the open. ”
- 23 May 2017 Sahir USA
- “ Great place. Safe, clean and close to the metro. ”
- 28 Jan 2017 Anonymous Ireland
“ Some cons, the location of the Hostel is not great.
From Orly airport, one needs to change 3 trains or one bus/2 trains(Metro).
There is no elevator in the Hostel.
Otherwise, it was great. ”
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. We could give you a better way to reach the airport, with only 1 change, just ask at the desk, we have staff available 24/7 to answer your requests We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your comments! Warm Regards, The Montclair Hostel’s Team
- 13 Jan 2017 Konstantinos Greece
- “ No complete bathroom in each floor. You had to climb one floor over the stairs to get to it. Only a ridiculously small wc (only toilet, no basin to wash hands). ”
- 14 Dec 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I spent a really good time there, thank you for everything! Rooms were so clean and comfy. If I come back to Paris, for sure I will go to the Montclair Hostel!! ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Zoe Spain
- “ Nice place to stay. Foreing receptinnist were kind and efficient. Good job i do thé same ”
- 25 Aug 2016 AARON Spain
- “ Everything was perfect. The location and EVERYTHING. However, I cut my hand while washing a cup one evening and they did not have the supplies to wrap it up. No bandaids or anything. Their first aid kit was pretty empty. Someone else staying there was able to help me, but I told them that they should fill it up. LOVELY PLACE THo ”
- 15 Jul 2016 Christiana USA