Le Montclair Montmartre Hostel & Budget Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Good value for the accomadations in Paris. ”
Dear Guest It was a pleasure hosting you during your recent stay in Paris and thank you for taking the time to write your kind review. It was very rewarding to read that you found our reception to be very friendly and accommodating to you throughout your stay with us. We have staff available 24-7 to assist you with all your requests. We were also pleased to read you enjoyed our location, which is very central to all the best restaurants, cafes, bars that Paris has to offer. We are also just minutes away from the Sacré-Coeur, the Moulin Rouge, and much more! We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments ! Warm Regards, The Montclair Hostel’s Team
- 06 Sep 2017 Andrew USA
- “ Mara & Lorenzo were the most helpful and kind staff I have encountered in my stays at many hostels. The location is great! Not too close to city center, so not super-expensive, but close to the metro to get anywhere I needed to go. Close to supermarkets, bars and anything else you might need. Great group of people staying there & intimate enough common area/kitchen to connect with others easily prepare food, socialize, etc. ”
- 26 May 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice hostel. Clean. Bed were comfortable. Shower had hot water and good pressure. Toilet and shower are conveniently located in separate areas in the room. I enjoyed my stay there. The only problem was that the lockers provided in the room were a bit small, so we had to leave our bags in the open. ”
- 23 May 2017 Sahir USA
- “ Great place. Safe, clean and close to the metro. ”
- 28 Jan 2017 Anonymous Ireland
“ Some cons, the location of the Hostel is not great.
From Orly airport, one needs to change 3 trains or one bus/2 trains(Metro).
There is no elevator in the Hostel.
Otherwise, it was great. ”
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. We could give you a better way to reach the airport, with only 1 change, just ask at the desk, we have staff available 24/7 to answer your requests We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your comments! Warm Regards, The Montclair Hostel’s Team
- 13 Jan 2017 Konstantinos Greece
- “ No complete bathroom in each floor. You had to climb one floor over the stairs to get to it. Only a ridiculously small wc (only toilet, no basin to wash hands). ”
- 14 Dec 2016 Anonymous Argentina