Le Montclair Montmartre Hostel & Budget Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Some cons, the location of the Hostel is not great.
From Orly airport, one needs to change 3 trains or one bus/2 trains(Metro).
There is no elevator in the Hostel.
Otherwise, it was great. ”
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. We could give you a better way to reach the airport, with only 1 change, just ask at the desk, we have staff available 24/7 to answer your requests We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your comments! Warm Regards, The Montclair Hostel’s Team
- 13 Jan 2017 Konstantinos Greece
- “ No complete bathroom in each floor. You had to climb one floor over the stairs to get to it. Only a ridiculously small wc (only toilet, no basin to wash hands). ”
- 14 Dec 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I spent a really good time there, thank you for everything! Rooms were so clean and comfy. If I come back to Paris, for sure I will go to the Montclair Hostel!! ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Zoe Spain
- “ Nice place to stay. Foreing receptinnist were kind and efficient. Good job i do thé same ”
- 25 Aug 2016 AARON Spain
- “ Everything was perfect. The location and EVERYTHING. However, I cut my hand while washing a cup one evening and they did not have the supplies to wrap it up. No bandaids or anything. Their first aid kit was pretty empty. Someone else staying there was able to help me, but I told them that they should fill it up. LOVELY PLACE THo ”
- 15 Jul 2016 Christiana USA
- “ From all shifts, and the respective members of the Team, I received great tips and quick ways to transverse the various Metros and to get to my destinations with more time to spend around the destinations. All encouraged me as I practiced French, and all were exceptionally supported and I was allowed to extend my stay, as I waited for a replacement passport to continue my travels. I felt I was at 'home' and continued to enjoy Paris!! Great location, great breakfast, above all Great People. ”
- 04 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ You get what you pay for. No elevator and lots of stairs made lugging our bags to the 4th floor quite strenuous. Staff was very helpful with suggestions and letting us pay delegate by card. Room smelled of mildew but had comfortable beds and decent bathroom. Breakfast was croissant, bread, pound cake and coffee. They allowed us to store our bags to wait for check in at 3pm. Very close to the metro and about 25 min walk to moulin Rouge. ”
- 27 Feb 2016 Anonymous Guatemala