Le Regent Montmartre Hostel & Budget Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Great stay! The staff is very kind and open to give you all the advice you need ”
Bonjour, It was a pleasure hosting you during your recent stay in Paris and thank you for taking the time to write your kind review. It was very rewarding to read that you found our reception to be very warm and accommodating to you throughout your stay with us. We have staff available 24-7 to assist you with all your requests. We look forward to another opportunity to host you at our property, and once again, thank you for your positive comments! Warm Regards, Cinzia.
- 01 Jul 2017 Eduardo Belgium
- “ good hotel.. nearby location to central paris.. staff was co-operative.. wifi was reasonable but not too fast... overall nice hotel to stay.. good amenities inside our private room.. ”
- 29 May 2017 Anonymous India
- “ Staff a bit dogmatic on policy flexability. Room and bathroom was immacuately clean. But does not provide for free tea coffee. Kitchen closed and cost of breakfast I thought was high for what I saw, considering its Euros and not Turkish lera or Thail Bhat. ”
- 28 Dec 2016 David New Zealand