Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely phenomena! ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ This was a comfortable place to stay for the two days I was there. 5 minute walk from train station. Restaurants are close by, as well as a small market. I could hear the pounding of the surf from my room, which was just up from the water. An easy 10 minute walk along the waterfront to the old section of Monterosso, where all the shops are, and lots of restaurants. I liked being away from this 'busier' area, as it was very quiet at night. Perfect location to pick up the Monterosso-Levanto hike. ”
- 01 Nov 2012 Christine USA
- “ Great p;ace to stay. If you are looking to spend a night or two in Cinque Terre we recommend staying in Monerosso Al Mare it is the best and biggest of the five towns, it has a great beach and has more to do than in the other towns. And if you are there we recommend staying at Le Sirene . Its a great Hostel the rooms are nice and clean and the woman who runs it is really nice and helpfull. She'll recommend her sons restaurant take her up on it its very good. ”
- 08 Oct 2012 Anonymous