Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The bathroom was extremely small and the room didn't come with extra blankets and it got quite cold. Overall it was clean but not worth the $60 for one night. ”
- 08 Mar 2015 Anonymous
- “ I would highly recommend this hostel. The staff was fabulous and even oriented us to where the hip bars and restaurants were, including discounts with showing their card. The only complaint I have is that the wifi is only affective directly in front of the office. Luckily, the trip wasn't dependant on having the Internet. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Jessica USA
- “ During the night it was a bit noisy with people walking around and the sound system on. ”
- 07 Jul 2014 Vincent Netherlands
- “ This hostel was really well suited for college age students. The rooms were clean and the service to Riomaggiore was nice. Very friendly atmosphere. ”
- 24 Jun 2014 Adrian USA