Le Tour Traveler's Rest Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice place. Good location: few minutes from the line 2 and 7 of the subway station. ”
- 21 Jun 2013 Michal Piotr Poland
- “ In the middle of a long alley, so hard to find the first time. There was massive construction when I was there on one end, so very hard to get to. Staff was nice, good decor. Poor menu options, food-wise. I ate all my meals elsewhere. Staff was friendly, but not super welcoming. ”
- 27 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel. It's in a really nice location, 10 mins walk to the metro, shops, bars, supermarkets & restaurants all near by. The common spaces in this hostel were the best aspect, huge lounge areas,snooker, table tennis, tv room, lounges. The showers were great if you used them at the times they suggest (all morning and evening, not so much in the afternoon) Only negative was the room, could have looked less like a prison cell, some colour and a bit more homely. But apart from that it was great ”
- 04 Jan 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Wonderful staff and pleasant stay , although more variety of snacks and meals should be made available at the Roof Top bar. Overall Excellent Hostel, Sure to be back soon. ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Anonymous South Africa