Le Tour Traveler's Rest Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The rude staff there will not help you & have no interest in your well-being. I had my passport stolen & not only did they refuse to let me stay there (I'd already been there the previous week so they had my details, I had a police report & other forms of ID), but they refused to help me at all. Wouldn't help me find another hostel or a police office. Just said "it's not our problem" as I stood there in tears contemplating where the hell I could get help at 8 o clock at night. Avoid if you can. ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Lily Australia
- “ They do not accept foreign credit cards any more, this has not been updated on their website. I planned to pay by credit card and was told that I could only pay in cash. No other option. Thankfully, I had enough foreign currency and there are many banks with money exchange services around the corner. They are doing some renovation - so some common areas cannot be used. Some areas (including rooms) look like they need an upgrade. This was my 5th visit, will definitely stay again my next trip. ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ It was a bit cold in winter season. The heater didn't work well. And a common area is good, but each room is a bit dark and not quite good. Beddings were clean. And breakfast is not free. It's quite expensive for backpackers. It was almost 7 bucks just for some bread and eggs and bacons. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous South Korea