Le Tour Traveler's Rest Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is nice, but the mixed dorm wasn't that nice. It had an odor of mildew, the beds were small, metal and creaky. Nice facilities and location, but the quality of the room would stop me from returning. ”
- 01 Oct 2014 Aaron USA
- “ The rude staff there will not help you & have no interest in your well-being. I had my passport stolen & not only did they refuse to let me stay there (I'd already been there the previous week so they had my details, I had a police report & other forms of ID), but they refused to help me at all. Wouldn't help me find another hostel or a police office. Just said "it's not our problem" as I stood there in tears contemplating where the hell I could get help at 8 o clock at night. Avoid if you can. ”
- 06 Sep 2014 Lily Australia
- “ They do not accept foreign credit cards any more, this has not been updated on their website. I planned to pay by credit card and was told that I could only pay in cash. No other option. Thankfully, I had enough foreign currency and there are many banks with money exchange services around the corner. They are doing some renovation - so some common areas cannot be used. Some areas (including rooms) look like they need an upgrade. This was my 5th visit, will definitely stay again my next trip. ”
- 01 Sep 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ It was a bit cold in winter season. The heater didn't work well. And a common area is good, but each room is a bit dark and not quite good. Beddings were clean. And breakfast is not free. It's quite expensive for backpackers. It was almost 7 bucks just for some bread and eggs and bacons. ”
- 29 Dec 2013 Anonymous South Korea