Le Village Chinatown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You get what you pay for. What can you expect paying USD 3.60 for a bed in the most convenient spot in KL? Not much, that's right. Though I would be happy to pay double the price if it were kept clean. ”
- 26 Aug 2015 Anonymous Italy
- “ Right in the middle of Chinatown although very inconspicuous as it is located behind a row of stalls - I had to ask several people in order to find it. The man at the desk was polite and helpful and the security is excellent. My private room was very small but clean and with working fan and air conditioning. Bathrooms are big, however wifi was inconsistent. ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Lucienne England
- “ I come to Kuala Lumpur at 2 in the night and the door is locked and no one is opening it , this despite having a 24 hour reception listed on hostels.com and me emailing them that I will be coming at that time. After half an hour they open the door to give me a bed infested with bedbugs. If you want to pay for a bed with 10s of bedbugs crawling and want to wait at night for them to open the door , go ahead and book this hostel. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anonymous India