Le Village Hostel Montmartre
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was in a great location, right next to the lovely Montmarte. However, I would not recommend this hostel to solo travellers/backpackers, Le Village hostel has no atmosphere, no events were organised by staff and it was very difficult to meet people. Furthermore the hostel breakfast of croissants and baguettes is ridiculously overpriced and you're better off going down to a local bakery and buying the same breakfast fresh and at a quarter of the price. ”
- 08 Jun 2016 Cassandra Australia
- “ Well-run and efficient. Friendly and helpful staff, and fun atmosphere. We were on the 3rd floor and it was quiet and very comfortable. Breakfast was average but still appreciated and the free beer or wine upon check-in was a very nice extra. We would recommend this hostel to anyone and would be happy to stay again ourselves. ”
- 15 May 2016 Brenda USA
- “ It's really good because it is close to metro station and cathedral but the room is too cold to sleep well at night ”
- 04 Jan 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Staff were so lovely! Remembered who we were and which room we were in each time we came back to the hostel at the end of our day. The door to our room (which was on the terrace) had to be locked with the key to make sure others couldn't get in. Any other hostel I've stayed in you've needed your key to get in from the outside. There was one occasion where we came back and the other person in the room hadn't locked the door, but the area was very safe and we never felt in danger ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Lisa Iraq