Lead Dog Backpacker
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a lovely stay at the Lead Dog, the staff were extremely helpful and inviting and the facilities were clean and well kept. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and I would love to go back if I ever return to Whitehorse! ”
- 05 Jun 2013 Abigail England
- “ Evverybody cooperates to make the place a home atmosphere. Rules are clear and respected. Organized activities that are fun and involve all's participation. ”
- 17 Sep 2012 Manon
- “ Not colourful enough, no decoratioin or art on the walls; and no lockers to put our bags in which made the rooms a bit messy at times and impossible to store our valuable items. ”
- 10 Aug 2011 Jacynthe
- “ Try to stay in one of the 4-bed rooms on the main floor, it has its own toliet and sink and is much quieter than the rooms in the basement. But you can't beat it for the price, and the view of the hills from the front window is gorgeous. And the wi-fi is pretty strong throughout the place. Make sure that you grab some food or something to cook because its a bit of a walk to get to the store. ”
- 29 Jun 2011 Nicole