Lee Garden Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Отель хороший. Удобное расположение, Буду если будут места всегда останавливаться в нем. По сравнению с особняком чуйцин так вообще все замечательно. Минус для меня только один. Оказывается это два хостела и меня поселили не в ли гарден. Так что это отзыв о втором отеле. в общем у них там все путанно и как в ли гарден на самом деле я не знаю ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ existing customer I'm very happy inhostel. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 julaporn Thailand
- “ Pros: It's in a quiet and secure building, in a central location. The subway was about a block away. The staff were older, and friendly enough. Towels and wifi are free. Cons: The rest of the room was clean, but the comforter was a little dirty. The room was very small, but during my stay I learned to expect less for my money from hong kong hostels. There is no kitchen. There was only one plug in the room. Overall: If I went back to Hong Kong, I probably wouldn't stay here again. ”
- 19 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The hotel was very clean and staff are very friendly. Definitely worth the money and will come back to this place. Although there was a bit of creepiness in the elevator but it is part of the hotel experience we would never forget.. :) See you again Lee Garden!! ”
- 07 Mar 2014 Sydney Jay Philippines