Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was all very unfriendly and curt. Location, while not super central to big sites, was very close to Termini train station which was nice. Security into room and hostel was good, room had lockers (no locks). ”
- 04 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ If you're looking for a very quiet place to get your good night sleep, then you're looking at the tight hostel. Probably the worst choice, when you're looking to have fun - especially when you're travelling alone. ”
- 09 Feb 2017 Floni Switzerland
- “ It is near to Termini station. The room was small for 4 people. Dont forget to bring your locks. And lockers in rooms are a bit small. but anyway value for money. ”
- 28 Jan 2017 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Really enjoyed my stay! Thanks for being awesome ”
- 02 Jan 2017 Pedro USA
- “ Very nice hostel,close to Termini station and to many tourist attractions at Rome.I would suggest it for a solo traveller but for a group of 4 people too ”
- 16 Nov 2016 Anonymous Greece
- “ This hostel is a budget option, it is pretty much what it says in the description - no more, no less. ”
- 16 Nov 2016 Tomasz Poland