Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You have to be buzzed into the building, so security is good. The elevator was broken, so a lot of steps with luggage. This hostel was very low key socially. No kitchen from what I saw, just a couple tables and a couch. If you're looking to meet people, this is not the place. Wifi signal was decent. The 6 mixed dorm on the main floor had a motion light by the front door, so whenever someone came in or moved, the light would turn on. Beds were comfy. Ensuite bathroom was clean. ”
- 08 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Everythings just fine but room was really really perfect. Beds and bathroom were really clean and comfortable. Breakfast wasnot okey because staff wasnt enough. ”
- 17 Jan 2016 FURKAN Turkey
- “ Great hostel. Good locación but not so good at Night ”
- 07 Jan 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I loved spending New Years here. Cannot wait to come back. Great location. Great workers. I loved the free wine. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Christiana USA
- “ Legends is a good hostel on a nice area, walking distance from the main sights and near the underground. We stayed in a 6-bed female dorm and had a shower in our dorm and another outside. The staff was friendly and helpful, gave good advice about the attractions. The only downside to mention was the lack of bedside lamps - almost every night someone came after midnight and turned on the big light and woke us up. The kitchen was really basic, couldn't find any plates or cups... ”
- 18 Oct 2015 Hanne Finland