Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You have to be buzzed into the building, so security is good. The elevator was broken, so a lot of steps with luggage. This hostel was very low key socially. No kitchen from what I saw, just a couple tables and a couch. If you're looking to meet people, this is not the place. Wifi signal was decent. The 6 mixed dorm on the main floor had a motion light by the front door, so whenever someone came in or moved, the light would turn on. Beds were comfy. Ensuite bathroom was clean. ”
- 08 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Everythings just fine but room was really really perfect. Beds and bathroom were really clean and comfortable. Breakfast wasnot okey because staff wasnt enough. ”
- 17 Jan 2016 FURKAN Turkey
- “ Great hostel. Good locación but not so good at Night ”
- 07 Jan 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ I loved spending New Years here. Cannot wait to come back. Great location. Great workers. I loved the free wine. ”
- 30 Dec 2015 Christiana USA
- “ Legends is a good hostel on a nice area, walking distance from the main sights and near the underground. We stayed in a 6-bed female dorm and had a shower in our dorm and another outside. The staff was friendly and helpful, gave good advice about the attractions. The only downside to mention was the lack of bedside lamps - almost every night someone came after midnight and turned on the big light and woke us up. The kitchen was really basic, couldn't find any plates or cups... ”
- 18 Oct 2015 Hanne Finland
- “ This hostel was extremely clean and nice. The room I was put in had it's own bathroom which was especially convenient. The staff was really helpful and were nice to just talk to. However if you're traveling alone and want to meet people this probably isn't the best hostel to stay at. They do have free wine and snacks but it seemed like not many people knew about it or knew exactly where it was located. It isn't too far from the big sights but the area the hostel is in doesn't have a lot going on ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Armaan USA