Lemon Spirit Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Definitely the best hostel I've been to so far. No complains! ”
- 12 Feb 2015 Tuva Nestegard Norway
- “ Fantastic People and staff are helpful It's a great place to stay I'll be Back ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Adam England
- “ Good staff, very clean, good location. I completely chose it again! ”
- 25 Dec 2014 maria sofia Argentina
- “ This is the best hostel,ever! People working here are all friendly,kind ,helpful and fun,which makes this hostel special. (Lucas,,Rordorigo,Thiago, you guys are awesome!) The location is also perfect. Clean and great place to meet other travelers . ”
- 26 Oct 2014 SAYURI Japan
- “ I stayed 6 nights and found the staff was pretty cool, super happy about the high quality of security, the cleaning ladies were doing a great job, Love the beach cruisers were safe to ride (bad experiences in other countries) and the prices were fair. If I could change anything I wish the rooms were larger and traffic was not so loud but it was still good. Loved the location, beach was 1 block and food everywhere. The area is safe too. Thanks Lemon Spirit :-) ”
- 14 Sep 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Can't begin to tell how much I would recommend this place! The spirit really gets you. Very cozy place were everyone hangs out together and party or sightseeing. Had the best time of my life there! Rodrigo in the bar, Natalia, Lucas and Dia in the reception. All some of the best people I've met! Go to lemon spirit travelers! You won't regret! Best neighborhood in Rio and close to the beach and parties! All my best to the peps at Lemon! ”
- 20 Aug 2014 Soren Trock