Lemon Spirit Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostel I've ever been! Fantastic staff, specially Nino! Comfortable beds, bathroom always extremely clean. The breakfast is good, except for the juice, it's not good at all!! The hostel is just one block from the best beach in rio! Just loved the place! My top 5 for sure! Highly recommended! ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Very well located and the people working there is great!!!! Easy to meet people in the bar but at the expense spending more money in drinks since even if it is a "cheap" bar it is of course much more expensive than taking your own drinks from the shop (forbidden). Also very well organized parties to go after the bar (closes at 11pm, good if you want to rest) almost every day. Lacks some facilities for the price. Really liked it and I will definitively repeat it next time. Very recommendable!!! ”
- 09 Jul 2013 federico Argentina
- “ Very nice dorms and awesome beds, many many bathrooms all perfectly cleaned throughout the day, great bar both inside and outside, nice location in Leblon, close to the beach and close to huge supermarkets. Only good things to say about this hostel ! gets quite expensive though during the week-ends but if go there during the week, prices are great value. Highly recommended ! ”
- 27 May 2013 Anonymous France
- “ i liked it a lot. the staff always helped when you had questions and wanted to traved to the sights. and you meet a lot of people that share the things they have seen. the only bad thing was that it was very loud at night, due to the noise on the streets, but thats something that you have verywhere in brasil. ”
- 22 May 2013 Kerstin Germany
- “ I had a very enjoyable stay at Lemon Spirit. The staff were friendly, very helpful in providing information about the city. I was astonished at how clean the place is kept.. There is a full-time cleaning staff who are constantly scrubbing, polishing and disinfecting. The neighborhood is quiet and charming... Away from the more bustling beaches like Copacabana and Ipanema. 3 minute walk to the beach! Breakfast is good but limited in variety. Overall, I was very happy and would recommend it! ”
- 22 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada