Lemon Spirit Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location was right on Leblon, two or three blocks from the beach, so getting to other neighborhoods like Copacabana and Ipanema was very easy. Atmosphere was good. They organized excursions during the day and pub crawls at night. The only downside is when the manager stopped us from playing drinking games after 11PM Monday night. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Smoke smoke smoke! Every night every morning!!! It's in the stairwell, comes into your window because they smoke right underneath it. Smoke saturates the downstairs... Had an asthma attack and actually left the hostel just to avoid smoke...Hated it!!! Bathrooms were really clean and the beds were ok. Rooms are super small for trying to get to your things... ”
- 14 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Love the outdoor spaces, nice clean bathrooms, friendly staff and location near the beach. Only things I could critique are lack of mugs (tried to make tea one evening with no cups to microwave), wifi is a bit spotty at times, and maybe a little upkeep- place to put toiletries in shower, my door knob kept falling off, lock to storage area under my bed was broken, etc. overall a wonderful experience! ”
- 20 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall a great hostel, wifi was exceptional, rooms were cleaned and bed made every day, staff could be be more helpful and truly and great place to spend your time in rio. There few years package was excellent ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Lauren England
- “ Literally the best hostel in Rio for people willing to meet a lot of new friends, party, and visit together! People leave this hostel for some reason, but they will come back at night to party with the one who stayed! People we've met in other hostels were all jealous. Best deal ever! ”
- 14 Dec 2013 Jonathan France
- “ 1st arrived, i thought this hostel wasnt that great for the price. It's pretty much 2x price from other ones around. Walk on the beach is kinda ok. This is way cleaner. Ricardo was really awesome. that's the bigger guy. Very friendly and pretty fun person to hangout. The other skinny guy was not that friendly. Kinda rude to customers. Not very helpful. Argues with you about something he told you 3days ago. It's just not cool. Other than that, they are very nice and end up having a great time.thx ”
- 30 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA