Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really nice, clean hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. It was a very good location too. Despite being in a 14 bed dorm I slept really well and people were very quiet and thoughtful once they entered the room during the night. I would definitely stay there again if I ever visit Beijing again. ”
- 05 Nov 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Had a great time at Leo´s! The location is good, the staff is friendly and helpful (and speaks good english), the dorms are clean and you have the chance to meet some really fantastic people there. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Molly Sweden
- “ The hostel is in a good location near Tiananmen Square. The staff were friendly, and they helped us book night show tickets and gave us a free map of the area at check-in. The room was clean, and towels and toiletry kits were provided in the private room. However, the only hair dryer was located in the public bathroom near the entrance, and there was a line up to use it. The room door also had a window in it which allowed light from the hall to shine in all night long, which was annoying. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Stayed here twice. It's our go-to hostel choice for when we stay in Beijing now. Nice beds, easy access to outlets for each bed, has a cafe/bar, good location, good price. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA