Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice atmosphere, good bar and restaurant. ”
- 05 May 2017 Paul USA
- “ Good location. Ppl I met are nice. No nationality discriminstion not like most hostels in Beijing. ”
- 16 Feb 2017 Anonymous China
- “ Good place to meet people from different places ”
- 28 Jan 2017 Anonymous China
- “ excellent location.I stayed in the 4 bed dorm, it was quiet and clean with a bathroom attached. location of hostel is perfect, very close to Forbidden city.it was nice to have a western style restaurant attached. one issue was staff didnt have much knowledge about the area. it was chinese new year and they couldnt reccommend what to see or do. ”
- 27 Jan 2017 Emilie Ireland
- “ WOULD BOOK AGAIN ”
- 27 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The best thing is location just some minutes walking from Tianmen square. If you arrive to south Beijing station is easy to find it, also the neighborhood is quite interesting to go around. Atmosphere is nice with lots of travelers from everywhere. An advantage is that it also have a restaurant with reasonable prices for food, but I found beer too expensive, you still can buy it and drink it inside. Some times loud music until late. Worst thing:Threre are toilets only in the first floor ”
- 24 Jan 2017 ANDRES LEONARDO Colombia