Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome staff, awesome people. Very clean and a great cafe/bar ”
- 29 Feb 2016 Gregor New Zealand
- “ Definitely the best option at my staying at Beijing, from the moment I have entered into that small building I started to feel the warm environment of their personnel and the travelers around. The food inside is great and prices even more, the location is perfect!!! next to a train tickets station and at the center of the city. You can't ask for more! By the way, the design inside is pretty cool! ”
- 18 Jan 2016 Anonymous
- “ It is the second time I stay here. The location is very good and the staff can speak really good english and is very helpful. They could repair some small stuff like the lockers that were kind of damaged in my room (but still usable), but it's are just small details that I am pointing so they can improve even more. I will go again for sure. ”
- 08 Jan 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The bathrooms were extremely cold when I was there, essentially leading into an open courtyard. However, everything else about Leo made it a nice place to stay. The lounge area/restaurant is a great place to grab some food and hang out. ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice, clean hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. It was a very good location too. Despite being in a 14 bed dorm I slept really well and people were very quiet and thoughtful once they entered the room during the night. I would definitely stay there again if I ever visit Beijing again. ”
- 05 Nov 2015 Anonymous Denmark