Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is the second time I stay here. The location is very good and the staff can speak really good english and is very helpful. They could repair some small stuff like the lockers that were kind of damaged in my room (but still usable), but it's are just small details that I am pointing so they can improve even more. I will go again for sure. ”
- 08 Jan 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The bathrooms were extremely cold when I was there, essentially leading into an open courtyard. However, everything else about Leo made it a nice place to stay. The lounge area/restaurant is a great place to grab some food and hang out. ”
- 27 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Really nice, clean hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. It was a very good location too. Despite being in a 14 bed dorm I slept really well and people were very quiet and thoughtful once they entered the room during the night. I would definitely stay there again if I ever visit Beijing again. ”
- 05 Nov 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Had a great time at Leo´s! The location is good, the staff is friendly and helpful (and speaks good english), the dorms are clean and you have the chance to meet some really fantastic people there. ”
- 04 Aug 2015 Molly Sweden
- “ The hostel is in a good location near Tiananmen Square. The staff were friendly, and they helped us book night show tickets and gave us a free map of the area at check-in. The room was clean, and towels and toiletry kits were provided in the private room. However, the only hair dryer was located in the public bathroom near the entrance, and there was a line up to use it. The room door also had a window in it which allowed light from the hall to shine in all night long, which was annoying. ”
- 27 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Stayed here twice. It's our go-to hostel choice for when we stay in Beijing now. Nice beds, easy access to outlets for each bed, has a cafe/bar, good location, good price. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA