Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Feels like it has everything you need for a comfortable stay. Leonardo is quite helpful during your stay in the hostel. Didn't feel anything in particular stood out. ”
- 09 Feb 2016 steven Australia
- “ We loved the way we were treated by the staff. The location is perfect, close to everything. Also they have vending machines with really good prices for water and coffee. ”
- 16 Sep 2015 Claudia Mariana Mexico
- “ The staff were very helpful at this hostel. They pointed out all of the main places in Florence for my bf and I. We were in walking distance of everything in the city. You couldn't get a better location. It was not a very sociable hostel but it seemed inviting. The showers were a little outdated and there is no air conditioning in the bedrooms. We were provided a fan, but it didn't keep us cool enough in the heat. The front desk has awkward hours though which made checking out and in difficult. ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Leonardo and his uncle were great! Helpful in anyway possible. My husband and I really enjoyed our stay here. They only problem was we couldn't stay longer! Thanks for an awesome place to rest our heads and we would love to come back again! ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Emilie USA
- “ Great value, generally comfortable accomodations. Was a little disappointed to see a lack of air conditioning but otherwise the room and washrooms were clean and homey! Leonardo was a kind and helpful host to us and we enjoyed our stay. Location was great, just a few blocks from the main attractions. Would recommend to anyone looking for affordable accomodations in beautiful Firenze for a short period of time. ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Anonymous South Korea