Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The host really sold us on this place. He was so helpful and personable. I would stay anywhere if the host was like Darko. ”
- 10 Apr 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ I loved this place!!! Stayed here with my boyfriend and Leonardo was SO NICE! He gave us adaptors and tips on things to do around Florence I felt so welcomed and everything was so clean! It is a small hostel and not much for atmosphere like lounge or bar area but it was nice and comfortable!!! I would stay here again. ”
- 21 Oct 2017 Christina USA
- “ Really friendly hostel vibe in the centre of Florence city. The beds are so comfortable, the aircon worked perfectly, warm powerful showers. It was nice to be able to get in touch with Leonardo prior to our arrival, it made the experience more efficient and personal. Highly recommend staying here while in Florence! ”
- 03 Aug 2017 Sarah England
- “ The best thing about this place is the owner, Leonardo. He is the most down to earth owner of a hostel I know. He was wicked relaxed about paying or anything else going on. The location is also another reason for going back. Directly next to the Santa Maria Novelle. Nothing can beat that location for the price we paid. The bed was comfortable as were the facility and ease of getting to the hostel. Thank you for everything Leonardo. Hope to come back soon, - Ollie and Seb ”
- 18 Jul 2017 Anonymous Germany