Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Comfortable, quiet, 5 minutes from the center of everything. The room was much larger than I expected. My only complaint was that the floor appeared not to be swept/washed in my room. When I took my shoes off I could feel and see the dirt on my feet. ”
- 30 May 2017 Debra USA
- “ We had a delightful stay at Leonardo House. Leonardo was beyond hospitable and accommodating, even allowing us to check-in at 1 am. He was very welcoming and gave us a great overview of the city. My sister and I were extremely comfortable in our room. It was in a very quiet and safe location. We would definitely stay again and recommend! ”
- 18 May 2017 Leslie USA
- “ Leonardo is amazing!!! Right away gave us a map and the best places to go sightseeing along with restaurants. The rooms are very clean. There is even a common area with a mini fridge, along with little necessities such as maps, bug spray, sunscreen etc. Really enjoyed our time here. ”
- 17 May 2017 Mario USA
- “ Leonardo's House felt much more like a hotel than a hostel. My boyfriend and I stayed in one of the private rooms and were very impressed by the size and quiet. There are two full bathrooms that everyone shares and they are both extremely clean and large. I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking to save money over a hotel who doesn't care about having a private bathroom. Also, Leonardo was very nice and gave us a map and labeled where the best sites and cafes were at check-in. ”
- 17 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA