Lera Surf Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a great hostel! there are only a couple of rooms so everyone got along like a little family! Owner was very helpful in directing us where and what to do in San Sebastián! Definitely recommend ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Jasmin
- “ The hostel is right in the center of the old town, close to the beach and all the good pintxos. The manager knows a lot about the city and makes sure that you feel at home right away! The rooms are small and clean. The place to go if you are looking for something small and social. ”
- 05 Aug 2015 Anonymous Denmark
- “ This hostel has an usual setup, but it's a fabulous location and a great price. Ernie is really nice and has good advice for making the most of your stay in San Sebastian. Definitely recommend! ”
- 13 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Ernest was a very great host. He helped us with everything we needed, even with the surf conditions. Location is right in the center. Toast and coffee for breakfast, fully equipped kitchen plus fridge space if needed. We would recommend this tiny hostel in San Sebastián any time! ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The host is awesome. Very helpful but also laid back as you would expect from a surfer dude. Announce your arrival well in advance or you might find the place unattended. Don't expect the average hostel since the place is more like a an apartment you share with others. Kitchen is closed throughout the night. The facilities are cleaned every day. No free parking available but you can leave your car in an underground car park which charges 25€ per day. ”
- 21 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Location is the best and Staff is all kind. If you are looking for good location, this wil be the best! i ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Anonymous South Korea