Lera Surf Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Ernest was a very great host. He helped us with everything we needed, even with the surf conditions. Location is right in the center. Toast and coffee for breakfast, fully equipped kitchen plus fridge space if needed. We would recommend this tiny hostel in San Sebastián any time! ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The host is awesome. Very helpful but also laid back as you would expect from a surfer dude. Announce your arrival well in advance or you might find the place unattended. Don't expect the average hostel since the place is more like a an apartment you share with others. Kitchen is closed throughout the night. The facilities are cleaned every day. No free parking available but you can leave your car in an underground car park which charges 25€ per day. ”
- 21 Apr 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Location is the best and Staff is all kind. If you are looking for good location, this wil be the best! i ”
- 24 Sep 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Great location near the surfing beach. Boards rented easily for a great price for the whole day. Helpful and friendly staff as well. ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Rana Canada
- “ Lera Surf is small but nice. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. Definitely recommend this place if you are not into the big hostel environment. I did meet most of the people in the hostel and it is possible to be social but not necessary. Be aware that the staff is not there 24/7. The location of the hostel is the BEST. If you are into cuisine or the bar scene this is where it is at. The beaches are close by as well. There are not many outlets so don't be too attached to your phone. ”
- 24 May 2014 Anonymous USA