Les Studios Hotels
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Positive: Near the subway, clean and with an excellent price. Negative: Noise, you can listen people from other bedrooms or even from the hallway. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The front desk was very helpful with any questions we had. My overall experience was good especially for the price; however, if you plan on going out late at night, keep in mind that the metro closes at midnight and any downtown location is very far from the hotel (about a 45 minute commute on the subway). ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Difficulty checking in ”
- 02 Aug 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ No airconditioning, parking is expensive, no pots, pans, plates or even a waterboiler in the kitchen. Though the room was clean, the bed was really small for two people and the room wasn't big enough to put our suitcases anywhere. Washrooms are cleaned, but don't smell nice. It was really hot and there was no way to create a draft. I would not recommend this place at all. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Guido Netherlands