Lete Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is very difficult to navigate in Asia as and American. It was a welcome change to have someone understand us, and be able to meet the needs and questions we had. It was very clean for Chinese standards.Very pleased with this hostel. ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ we had a private room with a beautiful balcony view for a good price. the whole ambience and setup are great, including games books common space etc. however the staff can be slow/unresponsive at times. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Justin USA
- “ Nice place,a bit far from the center but very good guesthouse to meet nice travellers in a cozy place. ”
- 25 Aug 2012 Anonymous France
- “ We really enjoyed our stay here,very friendly hostel. The triple bedroom gave us a great opportunity to sort all our stuff out after 3 weeks on the road. The room was very pleasant and clean with great views,the plants are a nice touch. The staff are very helpful and efficient. It was convenient being able to get meals there as needed and the common room provided a good area for relaxing in. Close to transport as well. ”
- 27 Jul 2012 Beverley
- “ This is a good hostel. The staff were friendly and professional. I think that the staff can make or break a hostel, and here the staff are great. I stayed here three nights in a dorm room and felt pretty comfortable throughout my stay. ”
- 29 Jun 2012 Anonymous