Lete Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ So, so... Staff no so much friendly... But price quite cheap ”
- 13 Aug 2014 Luca
- “ I have stayed in a few other hostels in China and so far, this hostel has the worst atmosphere. There is totally no atmosphere at all here and it is quite dead. It is also quite out of the way, but thankfully, getting a cab is cheap in Xining. I can't remember which floor I stayed at, but the toilet at my floor was rather gross, there was a stench that just wouldn't go away. Therefore, I went to the toilet 1 level up, which is bigger, and it is much better, however still lacks hygiene. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ For its price, this hostel is alright. Everything is run-down, even the door lock seemed to be able to come off easily with a hard push. The staff isn't the most friendly ones I have came across. Both the female and male staff don't smile. When I asked them how to get to Ta'er Monastery, she just pointed to a pin-up paper on the notice board. I stayed in a twin room which is rather dirty, and the bedsheets have stains. Only good thing is, there is a balcony to overlook the city. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ As the hostel had a suite unoccupied for our stay, we were asked to stay there for the price of the standard room! The rooms were clean and cozy, they have billard and coffee, but during low season no breakfast! Location is perfect, the bus to Ta Er Si is stopping at the intersection next to Letes! Very nice place to be! ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Florian Germany
- “ It is very difficult to navigate in Asia as and American. It was a welcome change to have someone understand us, and be able to meet the needs and questions we had. It was very clean for Chinese standards.Very pleased with this hostel. ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA