Lete Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ As the hostel had a suite unoccupied for our stay, we were asked to stay there for the price of the standard room! The rooms were clean and cozy, they have billard and coffee, but during low season no breakfast! Location is perfect, the bus to Ta Er Si is stopping at the intersection next to Letes! Very nice place to be! ”
- 25 Mar 2014 Florian Germany
- “ It is very difficult to navigate in Asia as and American. It was a welcome change to have someone understand us, and be able to meet the needs and questions we had. It was very clean for Chinese standards.Very pleased with this hostel. ”
- 06 Oct 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ we had a private room with a beautiful balcony view for a good price. the whole ambience and setup are great, including games books common space etc. however the staff can be slow/unresponsive at times. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 Justin USA