Let's Rock Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice living room made it easy to meet new people! ”
- 09 Aug 2014 Rens Netherlands
- “ I am very happy that I stayed in this hostel. The best hostel ever. Great staff, very helpful! Great location in the city center. The rooms and bathrooms clean and comfortable, good free breakfast. ”
- 07 Aug 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ One of the best hostels, value for money, where I've been. Excellent location, friendly staff, and as a single traveller the vodka tasting evenings were great to meet fellow travellers! The smallest, of small points would be that wifi didn't work very well in some rooms. But it was fine in the lobby. ”
- 02 Jun 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I really loved been there. It's great ”
- 30 Dec 2013 Ana Mexico
- “ It was a good stay, but the WIFI was not working the night I was there. Quite a bummer because it is one of the first criteria I have when it comes to booking a hostel (after cleanliness and security!). The whole dorm only had one light and one lamp, which meant if one person has to wake up early in the morning everybody else wakes up together. Overall quite a good stay, but I wish the WIFI was working. They could have been nicer and gave a beer or something to make up for it ;) Friendly staff! ”
- 28 Oct 2013 Anonymous Singapore