Let's Rock Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ free stuff most nights ”
- 15 Aug 2016 Neil England
- “ This hostel was great, it's right in the heart of the old town, the beds are clean and comfortable (although you have to make them up yourself) and the bathroom facilities were very good. They also have free breakfast in the morning. We managed to get a good night's sleep despite its reputation for being a party hostel, as the noise from the street didn't filter into the room. ”
- 20 May 2016 Ewa Australia
- “ Perfect location, really nice team, very clean... Not much more to say there. I'll definitely come back! ”
- 13 Apr 2016 Ruth Italy
- “ We stayed at Let's rock for 5 nights and we loved it! The kitchen was a little small but that's no big deal because they've got free breakfast and all of the food in Poland is so cheap and delicious that using the kitchen is rare. There were cages under each bed for locking up your bags and the rooms and washrooms were both very clean. They also had fun events going on for FREE every night. Kraków is beautiful and there's lots to do I definitely recommend staying at Let's Rock when you visit! ”
- 31 Mar 2016 Julia Canada