Let's Rock Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location, really nice team, very clean... Not much more to say there. I'll definitely come back! ”
- 13 Apr 2016 Ruth Italy
- “ We stayed at Let's rock for 5 nights and we loved it! The kitchen was a little small but that's no big deal because they've got free breakfast and all of the food in Poland is so cheap and delicious that using the kitchen is rare. There were cages under each bed for locking up your bags and the rooms and washrooms were both very clean. They also had fun events going on for FREE every night. Kraków is beautiful and there's lots to do I definitely recommend staying at Let's Rock when you visit! ”
- 31 Mar 2016 Julia Canada
- “ Great location, only 2 min walk from the Main Square. Nice staff. Would recommend. ”
- 01 Oct 2015 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Friendly and helpful staff. Would recommend. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Great value for money. Perfect location and friendly staff. Would recommend. ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Anonymous Poland
- “ Let's Rock Hostel is a great place if you are looking for a very social hostel, with lots of young people and great atmosphere. If you just want a nice place to sleep, it maybe isnt the best option but if you want to meet people and have a good time, it's great. ”
- 26 Jun 2015 Wouter