Let's Rock Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Friday night I stayed there, there was a crowd of teenagers who were making an extreme amount of noise. This noise continued till about 3 am. This was not pleasant, and it seemed no one told them to quiet down either. Also, the bathroom situation I would recommend to fix. The one shower door was broken, and perhaps supplying bath mats would be needed. Or else it is hard to keep the floor not wet. ”
- 01 Dec 2016 Roxanne South Africa
- “ free stuff most nights ”
- 15 Aug 2016 Neil England
- “ This hostel was great, it's right in the heart of the old town, the beds are clean and comfortable (although you have to make them up yourself) and the bathroom facilities were very good. They also have free breakfast in the morning. We managed to get a good night's sleep despite its reputation for being a party hostel, as the noise from the street didn't filter into the room. ”
- 20 May 2016 Ewa Australia