Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Clean rooms, clean toilets, only problem was that the wifi is really bad. ”
- 31 May 2015 David
- “ Stayed in the 6-beds mixed dorm. In our department showers were awful (though some other departments had decent ones). The shower curtain was rotten and stinking like it was urinated. No matter how hard you try you cannot avoid water leaking out and because the hangs are designed such that nothing can be hanged on them, it's likely that your clothes will fall onto wet ground while you are in shower. The doorbell system, the kitchen and the WiFi connection were something between terrible and bad. ”
- 05 Apr 2015 sinem Turkey
- “ Great location close to cafes and bars. We slept in an one room apartment with a kitchen to cook, even though we didn't use it as it is quite cheap to eat out in Berlin. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. I only wish there were an elevator in the building (our room was on the 3rd floor). I would definitely recommend this place for a nice stay in Berlin!! ”
- 28 Mar 2015 Charlotte Switzerland
- “ I had a very nice stay with 5 of my friends, and I will definitely consider visitting the hostel another time. Nice and clean kitchen and bedding facilities. Thank you very much! ”
- 28 Jan 2015 Nanna Fusager Denmark
- “ Staffs in this hostel are good. Specially a japanese one. Oh.. and there was Korean guy.. i dont think he was a staff buy very helpful when he showed me where to go. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Jeheun South Korea