Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Quiet hostel, good facilities, good value for money. No complaints. ”
- 22 Sep 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Everything about the hostel was fantastic, except the female host. Although she was helpful and informative, she was also quite nosy and racist. She made some VERY inappropriate comments about some Asian guests that I found very offensive. When given the opportunity to rectify or correct her comments, she made no attempt to. Only negative about an otherwise very positive experience. ”
- 07 Sep 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ It is ok place for 1 night. The bathroomes a small, dirty and unclean same about the roome. The key to all lockers works to all lockers, that means your belonnings are not safe. It is okay for one night, but not a place I wille recomended. I will givet it 50% out of 100%. ”
- 09 Aug 2016 Sune Denmark
- “ Apart from the fact that we were woken up in the middle of the night, we had a nice stay. The neighborhood is great ! ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Malika Belgium
- “ The Hostel has a perfect placement, because it is close to a metrostation and the S-bahn. It is only 2,5 km frome the central part of Berlin, and there is nice restaurants, bars in the area. It is a nice area with smiling and friendly people. The bad things with the hostle is, that the key to the locker, is the same to alle lockers, witch mean, that evryone with a key can open you locker, where you personal belonnings are placed. That is not good for security. The hostle is also dirty. ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Sune Denmark