Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staffs in this hostel are good. Specially a japanese one. Oh.. and there was Korean guy.. i dont think he was a staff buy very helpful when he showed me where to go. ”
- 14 Jul 2014 Jeheun South Korea
- “ The location is really nice. Many cafes and restaurants are near the hostel. Subway is 5-7 min walk. Also the staffs are really nice and helpfull people. ”
- 20 Jun 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ I have been to more than 50 backpackers in my life and this place is not the best but still good. Its going to almost impossible to find this kind of hostel in Berlin with this prices. People that i have met in this backpacker were the best so far i think the only down part is common room and kitchen is quite small but thats why everyone get to know each others so easily. ”
- 02 May 2014 Jeheun South Korea
- “ Good hostel just for sleep, because the internet just work on the common room and is really slow. ”
- 18 Apr 2014 Andrew Brazil
- “ Great kitchen and common area. Showers were annoying and rooms weren't very clean but it's located in a very cute area in the Eastern part of Berlin with lots to offer. The subway ride into the city wasn't too long either although each trip is more than 2 euro. ”
- 16 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA