Leuven City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ we had a reservation for 2 nightsin the Leuven city Hostle.We arrived in Leuven a little bit later than planned , we arrived at 8.30 but since the reception closes at 8 we were locked out of the hostle. there was nothing we could do it was our fault that we weren't there before 8 so we crashed somewhere else and returned the day after for our second night. Not only did they make us pay for both nights (that would have been actually fair) but they gave our room to someone else. ”
- 17 Dec 2013 Francesco Malta
- “ This place was way above any of the other hostels I've stayed at so far. I fully recommend. ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Marshall USA
- “ Very restrictive check-in times. You need 5 Euros cash (no change) if you want to rent a locker. ”
- 28 May 2013 Anonymous Germany