Leuven City Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This place was way above any of the other hostels I've stayed at so far. I fully recommend. ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Marshall USA
- “ Very restrictive check-in times. You need 5 Euros cash (no change) if you want to rent a locker. ”
- 28 May 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ very clean and quiet hostel in the centre of Leuven (Lovanio). big and clean showers with private boxes. comfortable kitchen and dining room. Excellent atmosphere. The staff is kind. I really like this hostel and i'll go there if i'll return in Belgium ”
- 18 Jan 2013 Gabriele Giovanni
- “ The hostel has been renovated recently and everything has been finished to a high standard except the beds. I would expect better beds comparing with the rest of their services and equipment. I am not a hostel guy so may be it is common for hostels. Definitely I will go back there if I am looking for a hostel in Leuven. ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Mohammad Iran