Liberty Fleet of Tall Ships
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We couldn't get on the boat until 10:45pm. We were told this when we checked in that day. It would have been nice to know in advance. The one person who showed us around the boat was nice, but all of the other staff didn't acknowledge us and just sat in the common room counting their money. The cabin was EXTREMELY small. Like, the top bunk is a coffin. The sheets were damp, had stains and other people's hairs on them. Breakfast was toast and some fruit. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ There is absolutely no value in the "boat" experience. You get to sleep there at night, but are precluded from use during the day. The quarters are spartan for the price. I was treated very rudely with staff making personal comments regarding the fact I suffer from depression. They lost a bag with many valuables. The only breakfast I saw was a cheap, old carafe of Cheerios. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 James USA
- “ It's a boat, so many things that would not be OK in a hotel are to be expected in a boat. The rooms don't lock and there are not lockers. The boat workers live on the boat, so it's pretty safe, but still you need to plan to carry valuables with you during the day. There are multiple showers, and some rooms have a shower in the room. The water on the boat is safe to drink. The location is near the Aquarium subway stop on the blue line, but a two mile walk from the red or orange lines. ”
- 18 Jun 2014 Wilhelmina USA
- “ check with Liberty Fleet about their Bilge pump problems and the resulting smell and noise during the night. ”
- 15 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA