Liège Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We arrived during the summer festival so there was a party vibe around the hostel with the stage set in the courtyard and reception doubling as a bar serving a variety of great Belgian beers. Great friendly staff, really accommodating - made our stay very enjoyable. Nice healthy all-you-can-eat breakfast. The location is very good also - just a short walk over the bridge to the historical center. Overall, a very positive experience. ”
- 23 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel was secure, but the area of the city gave an ominous feel. It was dark, and dirty. The hostel stunk. It is as if the were no traps on the drains and the sewer smell came through. Flies came up through the drain. Because the bathroom was in the room, the whole room had the smell. I will say that the staff was Excellent, always willing to help. ”
- 21 Oct 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ Internet connection worked very badly. ”
- 14 Sep 2012 Stéphanie