Light House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff and lounge atmosphere. It definitely worth the money. I suggest it. ”
- 20 Jan 2014 Anonymous Greece
- “ Our stay in this hostel was perfect: the nicest and most friendly staff, a clean (it even received an award on cleanliness in July 2013), calm and comfy place! I highly recommend it! The only "negative" point is that it is a bit far from the Old Town, around 15-minute walk, but this drawback is offset by all the positive aspects of the Light House! And even if we were supposed to leave on Friday morning, we were allowed to use the common spaces until Friday evening (our bus was at 11 pm). ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Anonymous France
- “ Low/No wifi signal in the room. ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ amazing hostel! once you've got used to changing your shoes for slippers, you'll enjoy the clean kitchen, friendly atmosphere, free internet and the good breakfast. ”
- 26 May 2013 Anonymous Austria