Light House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very good, I hope the table for using computer. ”
- 13 Jun 2016 CHUNG-WEN Taiwan
- “ Had a lovely stay whilst at the Fringe this year. The staff were great and were really forgiving for me annoyingly losing my towel all the time and leaving my keys in the bathroom and such. Loads of stuff on the inside as well as a massive garden which although is hard to use in Edinburgh's climate(s) is a nice little space. Thanks for the stay! ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Gruffudd Wales
- “ My fiancé and I stayed here for four nights total, and we had originally planned to stay only two, hopefully that is an indicator of the quality and service we received at LHH. The location is, in my opinion, nearly perfect. It is a few blocks away from the Primces Street and Castle areas, while remaining in a quiet street, minus the neighbors rooster. Only the back side of the hostel can hear it though. The amenities and free items provided are awesome! recommend second floor street rooms. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA