Light House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Had a lovely stay whilst at the Fringe this year. The staff were great and were really forgiving for me annoyingly losing my towel all the time and leaving my keys in the bathroom and such. Loads of stuff on the inside as well as a massive garden which although is hard to use in Edinburgh's climate(s) is a nice little space. Thanks for the stay! ”
- 25 Aug 2015 Gruffudd Wales
- “ My fiancé and I stayed here for four nights total, and we had originally planned to stay only two, hopefully that is an indicator of the quality and service we received at LHH. The location is, in my opinion, nearly perfect. It is a few blocks away from the Primces Street and Castle areas, while remaining in a quiet street, minus the neighbors rooster. Only the back side of the hostel can hear it though. The amenities and free items provided are awesome! recommend second floor street rooms. ”
- 25 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was lovely with a lovely bed and breakfast feel despite the number of people staying there! I loved my stay there. ”
- 16 May 2015 Marissa USA
- “ Really enjoyed staying here just wish it was a little closer to the old city. Also, the vibe was great, I was able to sleep at night because it never got loud and my room was next to the kitchen. Highly recommend if you don't mind walking our figuring out the bus system! ”
- 28 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I have never stayed in a hostel where i felt so much at home the staff and Riki made me feel very welcome and very happy ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Daniel
- “ Thank you for the nice hospitality! I will recommend you to everyone I meet. ”
- 16 Nov 2014 Robin Sweden