Light House Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lovely place, staff very kind, clean, nice, quiet, really recommened. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Anonymous Costa Rica
- “ Hands down, the best hostel I've ever been to. It smells nice, the staff is super friendly and the accommodations are excellent. It is about a 25-minute walk to the city center, but it is not bad at all. ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ It is a good hostel. The staff is very helpful and rooms and kitchen are well equipped. The only disatvange is that the hostel is about 10-15 min walk from the city center (but it is not a great problem) ”
- 19 May 2014 Leonid Israel
- “ It's so peaceful in your hostel:) I feel like home. I definitely recommned your hostel to my friends. ”
- 05 May 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Very friendly staff and lounge atmosphere. It definitely worth the money. I suggest it. ”
- 20 Jan 2014 Anonymous Greece
- “ Our stay in this hostel was perfect: the nicest and most friendly staff, a clean (it even received an award on cleanliness in July 2013), calm and comfy place! I highly recommend it! The only "negative" point is that it is a bit far from the Old Town, around 15-minute walk, but this drawback is offset by all the positive aspects of the Light House! And even if we were supposed to leave on Friday morning, we were allowed to use the common spaces until Friday evening (our bus was at 11 pm). ”
- 29 Oct 2013 Anonymous France