Lima Limon Candelaria Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Located in Old Town - La Candelaria a bit of a walk to the local bus stations in a very hills area. Great if you want a great leg workout. It has private and 4 and 6 bed dorms, a small kitchen with only the minimal utensils and no supplies. The free breakfast is bread, butter, jam and coffee. They do have 3 bathrooms with showers but they are all down stairs. The TV only plays DVD’s no TV stations, I advise you to bring ear buds so you can drown out the load nightly conversation if you plan to r ”
- 07 Nov 2013 Carol USA
- “ Very nice hostel, well maintained, with friendly staff and (delicious) coffee available all day long. Would stay here again ”
- 21 Feb 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Great staff, they contact me when they found my camera that I had forgotten. Great Italien (calle 10 i believe) and Mexican restaurants (calle 9 I believe) around. Bathrooms are tiny and I found it a bit awkward that the sink to brush my teeth is next to the main table where everyone gathered. Low noise insulation so it may be noisy. ”
- 22 Nov 2012 Anonymous Canada