Lime House Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staying here this past weekend was my friend and I's first time in a hostel. We are young females, so we were fairly hesitant to even stay in a hostel. The staff were incredible! For instance, they helped book us a taxi and make our stay as comfortable as possible. Big lockers: bring a lock Breakfast: we got two crescent rolls, corn flakes and an apple Bathrooms: ehhh. Check for extra showers in the back Noise: kind of noisy, but the back is fine People: met some cool world travelers here ”
- 09 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Lime House is in a central, safe area in BA with great facilities, first clothes dryer I have seen in South America! The owner is a fantastic, helpful, and sweet man. The building is beautiful, and it's a friendly place where you can hang out and meet people, but you can still sleep at night. The kitchen has a weird smell, though and there is a cockroach problem, but that's because it's an old building. ”
- 13 Apr 2015 Laetitia Canada
- “ I liked that place very much. A lot of people find Palermo a better place, but for knowing the city I guess downtown is an excellent site! ”
- 05 Feb 2015 Americo Brazil