Lime House Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Lime House is in a central, safe area in BA with great facilities, first clothes dryer I have seen in South America! The owner is a fantastic, helpful, and sweet man. The building is beautiful, and it's a friendly place where you can hang out and meet people, but you can still sleep at night. The kitchen has a weird smell, though and there is a cockroach problem, but that's because it's an old building. ”
- 13 Apr 2015 Laetitia Canada
- “ I liked that place very much. A lot of people find Palermo a better place, but for knowing the city I guess downtown is an excellent site! ”
- 05 Feb 2015 Americo Brazil
- “ The staff is cool but the hostel is good only if you are not expecting to have a rest. The bathrooms were ALWAYS dirty and wet, the common place smells like cigarette the whole day and its REALLY noisy on fridays and saturdays. ”
- 10 Oct 2014 Anonymous Mexico