LimeTime Hostels - Paulista Avenue
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is great. Just a couple of blocks from Avenida Paulista. I would like they had breakfast included. ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ Hostel has quite good location and almost friendly staff. Bar wasn't open every night like promised so no free caipirinhas every night. Only two toilets wasn't enough. Biggest problem in this hostel is that they have a huge bedbug infestation. At least two rooms are full of bedbugs but I think all of them have the same problem. Sadly they didn't do anything about it. If someone went to complain about that they just gave you another bed in different room. Two guys from my room changed the room be ”
- 19 Mar 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ No bar on Sundays for a free caiprihna. Disappointed as I was only staying that one night and the bar was closed. Its near the metro so easy to get there from the main bus terminal. About a 20 min walk into the main centre. Showers are poor ”
- 09 Mar 2014 Anonymous Ireland