LimeTime Hostels Sao Paulo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Bed full of bed bugs, got a lot bites, very desapointing! Dog´s wastes stinks out the environment near by, specially when it rains. ”
Thanks for your comments. But what's weird is that no time during your 5 night stay with us you mentioned that directly to us so we could address the issues you point out here. We haven't had anybody else complain about bed bugs and we spray the beds regularly to prevent it. Also Gringo does his need in a separated area and we clean it right away, so the smell you are refering too is most probably something else.
- 10 Mar 2013 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Great and safe location, close to Av Paulista and Metro stations, shops, post office and shopping center. Staff is nice and helpful. Clean and bright double room-I definitely recommend. I do not know about dorms though.The only annoying thing is GRINGO but on the other hand you've got to meet him:-) thanks guys ”
- 10 Feb 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ One of the best hostels in brazil so far ”
- 13 Jan 2013 christian
“ Great location, walking distance from shopping, eating, and theaters, with lots of public transportation options. Because of the uneven terrain, however, walking from the subway with luggage is a bit impractical. Friendly and helpful staff, and pleasant atmosphere. Unfortunately they make guests wear a ridiculous bright green wristband in the name of "security", so if you're in town for business, you might want to stay elsewhere. Squeaky clean! ”
LimeTime is def not the best place for people in town for business, and we already warn people about that on our description. Some people can mix both business and leisure, and they are more than welcome here. But everyone is welcome as long as they understand what we are! :)
- 03 Jan 2013 Anonymous Brazil