Link Cordoba Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ friendly staff, but bad luck with the (single) room compared to other parts of the hostel - run-down furniture and bathroom, no daily cleaning of the room, warm due to the window facing to a courtyard ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Link has the friendliest staff and cleanest facilities. Excellent value for money! ”
- 28 Aug 2013 Yassir Canada
- “ Great hostel! Very clean, good breakfast, hot showers, comfortable beds, friendly staff, location just outside of city center. Definitely recommend it. Only complaint was lack of communication between staff -- talk to each other between shifts or leave notes or something! So that the new shift is up to date with what is going on. Thanks! ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Emma USA
- “ Excellent Hostel, Friendly Staff, Good Atmosphere, Good Price ”
- 31 May 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Very helpful staff, good showers, okay rooms (fairly spacious), not the best communal areas when it rains but good when it is sunny. Would recommend. ”
- 11 Mar 2013 Anonymous England