Link Corner Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Decent hostel, but, I actually felt it wasn't really close to anything touristy. Maybe that sounds good, but I felt most of Bangkok is dirty and not worth seeing, especially the area around this hostel. If you're on or near Kao San road, that should save you a lot of baht in taxi fare. Otherwise this hostel is fine. ”
- 08 Aug 2013 ILAN USA
- “ First of all, it is totally different from the pictures you saw here.. there is no elevator, and live in 5th floor..If you bring a super luggage, the situation is terrible.. lots of mosquito. helpless stuff..She wont help you carry the luggage of course.. The most absurd is, the bath room is mixed, you take shower with men. The sleeping room is noise in the middle night coz it located in a major road. There is no super market or lots restaurant nearby. It is not a professional hostel.. ”
- 11 Jul 2013 Anonymous China
- “ This was a great place to stay! Thank you all for being so friendly and helpful! ”
- 03 Jul 2013 Tara USA
- “ Every since "discovering" this place last year, it's been my stop while in Bangkok. It's 40 THB to/from the airport via Airport Link. It's 2 min walk from the stop. It's near plenty of street vendors and 30 min walk from MBK, Central World and Siam Paragon for low to high-end shopping. It's BTS connected to places like Jatujak weekend market. There's good and cheap street food around the corner. The best is the staff! So friendly and helpful! ”
- 03 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The staffs are really friendly and excellent location for airport. You need to walk a bit for the nearest sky train station if you want to travel around the city. Quite clean. ”
- 23 Dec 2012 Anonymous Bangladesh