Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A nice hostel a small distance from the city centre, but easy to get there by bus. Me and my traveling companion were very satisfied with the accommodation. We never used the kitchen, so can't say anything regarding its standard. ”
- 30 Mar 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ This is a hostel with a hint of antiquity (old books and pieces of old furniture, old keys etc.), and i do not like it if i have to live in it - it makes more obvious that thousands of people have stayed here and used these objects before you. To add bed-linen with someone's hair, shared bathrooms that weren't cleaned often enough, small kitchen (though they say that each floor has one) - this wasn't the best hostel that i stayed in. Even though i did like location, close to Haga. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ clean, cosy hostel. nice rooms, easy to reach by bus (rides every 10min) ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Linde Belgium