Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a hostel with a hint of antiquity (old books and pieces of old furniture, old keys etc.), and i do not like it if i have to live in it - it makes more obvious that thousands of people have stayed here and used these objects before you. To add bed-linen with someone's hair, shared bathrooms that weren't cleaned often enough, small kitchen (though they say that each floor has one) - this wasn't the best hostel that i stayed in. Even though i did like location, close to Haga. ”
- 18 Jul 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ clean, cosy hostel. nice rooms, easy to reach by bus (rides every 10min) ”
- 13 Jul 2014 Linde Belgium
- “ if you send door code in message make sure its textmessage and not imessage.. ”
- 10 Jun 2014 Matti Finland