Liola' B&B Palermo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Enjoyed the stay! Luigi was fun and very welcoming...the other guy was not...very intimidating. The noise travels very well through the walls. You may want to remind guests to observe a quiet time between certain hours...remind them to pick up after themselves in the bathroom. Breakfast could use some help... ”
- 02 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ drear Luigi, sorry not writing so long. I have only one comment to you: the sound of neighbours can be heard in the room! But I undestand that it is hard to eliminate this. Otherwise everything was perfect. best from Germany Oybek ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Oybek Uzbekistan
- “ It was a very cozy, clean and nice place. The rooms and bathrooms were big, the staff was nice and the breakfast was ok. The location was very good as well. We very much enjoyed our stance there. ”
- 14 Sep 2015 Anonymous Mexico