Lion Lodge Lucerne
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice clean place with an excellent location We've been there just for a night – but if I would plan to come again I would go there again . I was there with my 4.5 years old son . he enjoeyed the place as well ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Galit Israel
- “ Good hostel located not far away from main train station (3 stops on bus). Unfortunately inside hostel does not look very good. Rooms are small and have cracks hidden by different finery. Warning. During check-in you must pay additional 1.90 francs for each person per night (some kind of local tax). And if you want pay by card there is a comission - 1 franc per person. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ Please keep common areas open after 10pm. While wifi was limited to only the lounge areas, it actually encouraged me to meet people that way. Reception staff (young lady with short hair and glasses) was really kind and recommended places to visit. Clean, enjoyable place to stay! No complaints. Even though there was only 1 shower and 1 toilet on the floor for all women, it didn't pose a problem while I was there, since it was not full. ”
- 24 May 2013 Elyse USA
- “ Good place to stay in town. The location makes the difference with the other hostels. ”
- 04 Apr 2013 LYA Italy
- “ Everything is nice!,but the light is a little dark,and you must go downstairs to wifi ”
- 28 Dec 2012 Anonymous