Lion Lodge Lucerne
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only thing is it was very noisy with the constant traffic right outside the window. Other than that it was great. ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Bryan USA
- “ The first thing that dislike me was the fact that their check in is between 3-4 p.m. Some how inconvenient. There was a lot of people waiting for checking and to my surprise, they receptionist was in the building but not accepting check-ins. Staff not the best. Not much information about the city offered either. Is very near the center and that is great. I stayed in a dorm for four and it was average. They give you two sheets and a pillow. Atmosphere depends on the people that stay at the time. ”
- 24 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ it was so good the staffs were very kind and the room was clean~~ ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ easily connected to the train station. catastrophic wifi quality. inadequate shower ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The kitchen a little narrower ”
- 06 Sep 2014 jiyoung South Korea
- “ Very rude staff - the man at the reception. Very un-accomodating. Please improve your attitude. Add a few cycle stands in the basement to lock the bicycles to. ”
- 24 Jul 2014 Anonymous India