Lion Lodge Lucerne
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location. Other then the staff was the only person that spoke English, I assumed this place is booked by Asian tour groups and they had one open stop for me to get a bed. Location on the road makes it very loud at night so it's hard to sleep. Wouldn't stay again ”
- 13 Aug 2015 Oliver Canada
- “ The only thing is it was very noisy with the constant traffic right outside the window. Other than that it was great. ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Bryan USA
- “ The first thing that dislike me was the fact that their check in is between 3-4 p.m. Some how inconvenient. There was a lot of people waiting for checking and to my surprise, they receptionist was in the building but not accepting check-ins. Staff not the best. Not much information about the city offered either. Is very near the center and that is great. I stayed in a dorm for four and it was average. They give you two sheets and a pillow. Atmosphere depends on the people that stay at the time. ”
- 24 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ it was so good the staffs were very kind and the room was clean~~ ”
- 07 Jan 2015 Anonymous South Korea
- “ easily connected to the train station. catastrophic wifi quality. inadequate shower ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous Taiwan