Lion Lodge Lucerne
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Easy to walk around. Nothing special. Shower room is too tiny. ”
- 11 Jun 2014 Huixian China
- “ Nice clean place with an excellent location We've been there just for a night – but if I would plan to come again I would go there again . I was there with my 4.5 years old son . he enjoeyed the place as well ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Galit Israel
- “ Good hostel located not far away from main train station (3 stops on bus). Unfortunately inside hostel does not look very good. Rooms are small and have cracks hidden by different finery. Warning. During check-in you must pay additional 1.90 francs for each person per night (some kind of local tax). And if you want pay by card there is a comission - 1 franc per person. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous Russia