Lisboa Central Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff, always there to help, and give recommendations. Extremely clean facility and rooms. Very walkable city, and the hostel is in a great spot. Quiet enough so the noise won't keep you up, but close enough that you can walk everywhere. ”
- 14 Nov 2015 KARINA Trinidad And Tobago
- “ Staff very friendly. Rooms and common areas clean and organized. Good breakfast. Nice location, really close to metro. ”
- 19 Oct 2015 Paula Brazil
- “ The only bothersome thing was the large group of young girls that took over the kitchen and areas. It reminded us of a slumber party, not an international hostel. ”
- 28 Sep 2015 Deborah Canada
- “ A quite and a good location for visiting Lisbon. The staff is very friendly and helpful. ”
- 25 Sep 2015 Kerstin Germany
- “ great experience, very helpful and nice staff, will return to the Lisboa Central! ”
- 12 Jun 2015 Brianna
- “ It was totally good! I want to visit there again :D The Hostel ist esay to find and also easy to go to old city (15 min. on foot). And every Staff was kind. I can't forget Lisboa Central Hostel! ”
- 11 Feb 2015 Soyoung South Korea