Lisboa Central Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was like I expectet - just better! :-) ”
- 18 Sep 2016 Philip Germany
- “ Very nice staff and very friendly. Keep up the good work. We felt very welcome. ”
- 10 Aug 2016 Stephan Belgium
- “ This is one of the best hostels I've stayed at. This was my second time in Lisbon and my second hostel, and I can say it made the second time even better. Clean facilities, welcoming staff, excellent security. It is kot what j would call a party hostel (which can be great! Pub crawls! Beer pong!) but if that's not your speed, and good lodgjng, this is be place. ”
- 12 Jun 2016 Michael USA
- “ Excellent service ”
- 08 Mar 2016 Felipe Mexico
- “ Great staff, always there to help, and give recommendations. Extremely clean facility and rooms. Very walkable city, and the hostel is in a great spot. Quiet enough so the noise won't keep you up, but close enough that you can walk everywhere. ”
- 14 Nov 2015 KARINA Trinidad And Tobago