Lisboa Central Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was totally good! I want to visit there again :D The Hostel ist esay to find and also easy to go to old city (15 min. on foot). And every Staff was kind. I can't forget Lisboa Central Hostel! ”
- 11 Feb 2015 Soyoung South Korea
- “ Lovely place to stay! The owners are contantly taking care of all! The best hostel I ever been staying in. I had a flight early in the morning and I had to leave the hostel at 5. They offered me the breakfast service exclusively for me. I'm veru satisfy with this hostel! ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Hernan Argentina
- “ A little hard to find at first but our room was amazing! It was honestly better than some hotels I've stayed at before. The room was spacious and I wished I had stayed there an extra night just to enjoy the hostel. There was a lovely IKEA kitchen that looked brand new and the shower was new too. ”
- 06 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We got what we wanted -everything was perfect for us! ”
- 28 May 2014 Anonymous Germany